Wednesday, October 12, 2005

paranoia

always wondered and still do, that someone or something is out here executing a neatly planned conspiracy against me. And the planning seems so good that there is randomness in occurence of unfortunate events and it makes one feel as if these are normal and stuff that happen to all people. Like for ex: I created a blog at this very site long time back and now i was not able to add any posts to it.
So i had to abandon my earlier blog account (blogpunkt) and with greate difficulty created a new one (kuttax). Is someone trying to stop me from blogging?

Anyway it is hard to convince people about this conspiracy thing and so i quit trying. But the time will come when i will unearth this sinister plot against me. Till then, i will continue gathering evidences.

No comments: